3.16.2017

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette | Look No. 1: Warm & Glowy Pink

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette | Look No. 1: Warm & Glowy Pink
wearing Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette | Look No. 1: Warm & Glowy Pink
     It's almost Friday! Every now and then we discover a makeup product that sends us into the horizon with wings, jumping up and down for joy and exclaiming to everyone, 'I've found it! It's here! The perfect tones to forever grace my crepey eyelids!' 

     Well, we may not do that in real life....but we certainly do tell everyone we can when cruising about online, yes? 😀 This palette became an addition to my collection last Christmas, and I'm ashamed to admit that I used it a mere two times, and then, for no reason other than the fact that I just wasn't wearing much makeup during that time, the palette sat in the back of my makeup drawer, untouched for a month or so. Roll in February, whence I dug it out and fell in love all over again.
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
This is one of many looks I've come up with using the palette! Simple warm glowy pink peeking out from an otherwise neutral eye, with a hint of brown in the crease for definition! The palette is a versatile little number, and there will be more posts to come regarding it. 
Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette

Shadows Used:
♦ Adapt in the crease (light rosy brown, matte)
♦ Custom in the outer corner and on the bottom lashline (deep cool toned brown, matte)
♦ New-Tral packed onto the outer half of mobile lid and on the bottom lashline (mid-toned berry pink, satin)
♦ Personal on the inner half of mobile lid and slightly overlapping the berry color (golden peach, shimmer)
♦ Style on the inner third of mobile lid, also in the inner corner for a highlight (pale silvery pink, foiled metallic finish)

Other Products Used

Primer: Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer
Base: e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Shadow in 'Brushed Copper' as a shimmery base for the mobile lid
Black Liquid Liner: Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous 12-Hour Smudge Proof Liner in 'Little Black Dress'
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express

That's all for now! Until next time, sayonara! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! If you are on the fence between purchasing this palette, I hope this makes the beauty decision a bit easier for you!

💋xoxo-Cailee

*Products in This Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10