12.03.2016

Clearance Sighting: Real Techniques & EcoTools Brush Sets! (Walgreens Clearance Only!)


     For the holiday season, does your spending mantra follow the idea to keep your holiday gifting wallet a little heavier than it would be otherwise? Seriously, who doesn't love a sale? If you're looking to purchase some drugstore makeup brush sets for the fam bam's holiday stocking this season (or for yourself!), then please, everyone just hear me out on this awesome PSA: just pass on Ulta for just a minute and head on over to Walgreens to check out their ridiculously discounted $8.99 Real Techniques brush sets and certain EcoTools discount offerings! We'll all be blending and shall detail to the heavens with this deal! Well, I can't think of a better time, because they're half off! Say whaaaa? Here's what I have found so far, and store location deals depend fully upon their offerings of certain brushes and accessories from store to store:

Real Techniques Core Collection: $8.99
Real Techniques Eye Starter Set: $8.99
EcoTools Mini Essentials 3-Piece Set: $3.29

Dolls, that's all I wanted to pop in to say today! I only looked in a few different Walgreen's locations, and found all three to be uniform in their last chance prices of the RT brush sets!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10