8.22.2015

Fall Vibes 2015: Smokey Emerald Eyes & Deep Mauve Lips

     For this upcoming fall season, there is a multitude of application techniques, colors, and overall experimentation with hair and and makeup that I would like to dip my toes into, and work with a lot more very soon. This morning, I happened to pull out my powder pigments with the idea of soon gathering more products together and compiling a couple of decluttering posts for my blog (as well as for my personal well-being). I want to include pigments, despite already having quite a small range of them to begin with, because I'm moving very soon, and there are some things I have in my apartment that I know I just can't be bothered with keeping, so am taking small steps in that direction by cleaning out a few things where beauty products are concerned. As far as that, I digress....it will be a future post. 😄

Back to pigments, yes? As I was perusing an indie brand of shadow pigments that I have not touched in a long time, brand in question being none other than Fyrinnae, my eyes zeroed in on this forest-emerald green pigment sample, and thought it would be an absolutely perfect shade to steal the spotlight in the fall smokey eye look I did today. Feast your eyes upon Fyrinnae 'Dressed To Kill' eyeshadow! (Product breakdown will be at the end of the post)

Smokey Emerald Eyes & Deep Mauve Lips
Smokey Emerald Eyes & Deep Mauve Lips

Smokey Emerald Eyes & Deep Mauve Lips

Face

1) Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
2) Base Skin Makeup: I mixed L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in 'N1-2' and Hard Candy Glamoflauge Invisible Camouflage Foundation in 'Porcelain'
3) Undereye Concealer: Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
4) Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Setting Powder
5) Bronzer: Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder
6) Blush: Milani Baked Blush in 'Berry Amore'

Eyes

 1) Primer: Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer 
2) Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte Palette (shades used: first shade in 2nd row applied as transition shade, kept above the crease, creating a v-shape up to where the tail of the brow ends, and blended and extended all the way into the inner corner, first shade in 3rd row applied in outer half of the lower crease, kept just below the transition shade, blending back and forth between the two as needed, and finally, the black shade on the bottom row applied very sparingly just in the outer "v" and blended in with the darker brown
3) Base: e.l.f. Glitter Glue applied to mobile lid to prep for the loose eyeshadow
4) Fyrinnae Loose Eyeshadow in 'Dressed To Kill' patted onto the mobile lid on top of the glitter glue with a flat shader brush, then going back into the darker brown shade from the palette and blending it anywhere the point of the green shadow ends
5) Eyeliner: Pixi by Petra Lash Line Ink
 6) L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara
7) Brows: NYX Eyebrow Gel in 'Brunette'

Lips

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 'Plumrose'

What are your favorite color products for fall? Let me know! Have a great day! 

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10