3.24.2014

Itty Bitty Haul (Sephora and TheBalm)

       Hi everyone!  Hope you're having a great day! So, the products in this post are actually the only non-drugstore acquisitions I have made within the past few months. I wanted to get this posted while the Sephora palette is still available to purchase on their website. The Sephora Pantone products just arrived in the mail today (about an hour ago, if we're getting exact here 😋), but the other items were purchased at an earlier date.

{Sephora + Pantone Universe products}

 SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Elemental Energy Eyeshadow Palette, $25, released in 2013 and is still available!

 SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Jumbo Waterproof Eye Pencil in 'Elderberry'
(NOTE: I just checked on Sephora's website, and this particular shade is now labeled 'permanently out of stock')

       People have different preferences, and I honestly like the formula of the shadows, overall, and have no particular qualms with it. However, in all other aspects of the palette and quality, I don't know what I think of it just yet, so expect a review very soon! I just need a lot more time to play around with it.
       I did, however, come to the conclusion that, as soon as I opened the packaging, this palette in itself is probably the most beautiful piece of artwork I've ever had the pleasure of owning. The packaging is so incredibly sleek, surprisingly not too bulky, and the four elements represented and incorporated into the design of the actual shadows is genius.... Hey, even the box it came in is beautiful enough to keep! Disclaimer: I am so not a hoarder. Honest. 😄 So, the packaging gets an A+ from me!
       I'll definitely be incorporating this palette into some of my looks, so you can see how the shadows perform. As far as my experience and knowledge of makeup is concerned, it's very possible for a product to swatch in a less-than-satisfactory way, but when it's transferred onto a brush, then onto the skin, crazy magic can happen. I'll try to get the review posted, again, while the palette is still available, since it is in the sale section at Sephora at this very moment.

TheBalm and LORAC

TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer (AKA "The Con-tour Artist"), $24, purchased from Kohl's

This highlighting powder is so beautiful. I almost like it more than my Mary-Lou Manizer! Review and a comparison between the two products will be in the near future.


 LORAC Lip Lustre Gloss in 'Ruby Lustre'

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10