6.16.2015

Glowy Everyday 'Naked' Makeup | Coral & Pink

Glowy Everyday 'Naked' Makeup | Coral & Pink
I've been going through a huge coral phase as of late. As well as crazy color pairings to go along with it (coral and lavender? coral and chartreuse green? Eh??). However, I think that my skintone much prefers coral as an accent in itself to an otherwise clean, understated all-purpose neutral look, which is what I was going for here when I decided to utilize the always-beautiful Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has been a few weeks since I took these pics, and for some reason I completely forgot to write down what I used for base makeup.....eeek. So I don't remember what I used. Sowwy. **Proceeds to droop head in blogger's shame.**
     But as for the color products, I definitely have that covered. :) Including the base makeup, this look was super simple, and could seriously take only 10 minutes to put together! Here we go! Continue reading for the products I used!
Glowy Everyday 'Naked' Makeup | Coral & Pink

Product Breakdown

Glowy Everyday 'Naked' Makeup | Coral & Pink
Glowy Everyday 'Naked' Makeup | Coral & Pink

Eyes

1) Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance (as always, yo!)
2) Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in 'Inked in Pink' applied onto the mobile lid as a soft shimmery base, being careful not  to bring it up into the crease
3) Urban Decay Naked Palette (shades used: 'Naked' buffed into the upper crease, going a third of the way inward, 'Sin' packed onto the mobile lid right on top of the base, and then blended throughout, as this particular shade is quite frosty, and then smudged onto the lower lashline for an extra brightening effect)
4) e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow in 'Pixie' applied into the outer third of the mobile lid, blended in slightly with the 'Sin' shade from the palette, keeping below the crease where 'Naked' was applied, giving the outer corner of the eye a more noticeable pink hue)
5) Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 'Blackest Black' 
6) Mascara: I forgot what I used :(
 7) Waterline: NARS Larger Than Life Eye Pencil in 'Rue Bonaparte'


Cheeks

1) Bronzer: Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer in 'Warm Tan' applied to the perimeter of my forehead and just above the hollows of my cheeks  
2) Blush: Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Around-the-Clock Blush in 'Brush With Destiny' is a light barely-bronzed peach shade to impart a glow to the cheeks

Lips 

NYX Black Label Lipstick in 'Hot Tamale' (discontinued, but they have a shade in their 'Butter' range called 'Fireball' which is quite similar :D) 

Leave me a comment below and tell me: What's YOUR favorite shade to pair with coral? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10