8.02.2014

Clearance Finds, Baby!

     Good day to you all!  Well, I must say, it is a rare occasion that I get suckered into clearance beauty buys, with me being the healthily cautious person that I am. Just being real here, because in so many cases, those products are just sitting there on the shelf with molested safety seals and peeled plastic labels with a clearance sticker barely hanging off the side, yet holding on for dear life in the mere hope that someone may come along...and, I just can't...in most instances.

     However, I know for a fact that none of my local Targets have carried NYX until just recently, probably within the last few months. So, when I saw an entire display right in front of the pharmacy, of exclusively  NYX Butter Glossesand  that half of the shades were already on clearance (only a dollar and some change off of the regular $4.99 price, down to $3.87 each or something close to that, but I digress), let me tell you, I couldn't snatch them up fast enough, because I realized at that very fateful moment that I didn't have a single red or bright violet gloss in my existing collection.

     It's been a long time that I've been meaning to try Sephora's Formula X nail polishes, and when I stopped in my local Sephora and saw that some of the Xplosive Top Coats and Electrics were in the sale section, I may have squeaked a little. Those are further down in the post. 

NYX Butter Glosses

(L-R): Devil's Food Cake, Raspberry Tart, Red Velvet
With autumn creeping ever closer, I felt that my purchase was somewhat justified with the shades I selected, yes? 
(L-R): Red Velvet, Raspberry Tart, Devil's Food Cake

Sephora Formula X

(L-R): Hyped, Bombshell, TNT

Sephora Formula X in 'Hyped,' part of the Electrics  collection
Shade description: electric  magenta  pearl
Price: $10.50   $1.99!!
NOTE: This shade is available at its original price of $10.50 on Sephora's website, as of August 2, 2014. :)
Sephora Formula X in 'Bombshell,' part of the Xplosives Top Coats collection
Shade description: peach  and  black  confetti
Price: $12.50   $2.99!!
NOTE: This shade is no longer available on Sephora's website, but you may still be able to find it in stores
Sephora Formula X in 'TNT,' part of the Xplosives Top Coats collection
Shade description: cobalt  confetti
Price: $12.50   $2.99!!
NOTE: This shade is available at its original price of $12.50 on Sephora's website, as of August 2, 2014.

If anybody would like to see a solid, concise review on any of the products featured in this post, please let me know. I have gotten the time to play around with them, and would love to share my thoughts. Until then, hope everyone stays joyful, healthy and inspired, and have a blessed day! 

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10