11.14.2018

Light Brushstrokes | Bleu Cobalt et Iridescent Violette - My Attempt at Editorial Eye Makeup

Clean-cut, crisp eye makeup on the top, and a happy imperfect mess on the bottom! I wanted to create a look that exemplifies my overall views and feelings towards makeup, and show that I don't mind being imperfect, nor do I mind being a makeup enthusiast, and not a professional! 

Scroll down to see what products were used to create this beautiful iridescent look!

Eye Products Used

Juvia's Place Eyeshadow Palettes: Afrique palette (left), Magic Mini palette (right)
Shades Used: (1) The bright blue Cote d'ivoire shade from the Afrique palette, and (2) The shimmering iridescent lavender with a blue shift called 'Faso' from the Magic Mini Palette

NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Liner in 'Vivid Blossom,'
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Liner in 'Perfect Black'
BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Total Cover Concealer in '100'
Essence Lash Princess Mascara

Tools Used

Rounded crease brush, large shader brush, medium shader brush, synthetic small concealer brush, flat liner brush, and small flat synthetic detailing brush 

Lip Products

NYX Lip Liner in 'Nude Pink'
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 'Nude Creme'


✨Well, you gorgeous folks, that is all for now! Expect a tutorial for this beautifully imperfect blue and purple toned eye makeup on my Youtube channel very soonly soon! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10