4.01.2014

E.L.F. Haul

       Hey chicas and chicos!  Last week, e.l.f. was having a sale where all of their bestsellers and new products on their site were half off, so yeah, you already know I decided to make an order and take advantage of that! I had practically been itching for a while to try more of their baked shadow singles and their new smudge pots, and ended up placing a bit more of a hefty order than I had originally planned. 

The Goods
  • Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in 'Blush' -- I doubled up on this one, because I remember really enjoying the first tube I had about a year back in 'Sheer.' Well, 'Sheer' (or the original color, I guess) was out of stock, so I decided to try this one out. Besides, for only $1.50 each, it was worth a shot, right? This definitely has more of a rosy brown tint to it even after blending out, but so far I'm liking it.
  • Studio Lip Exfoliator -- (comes with 0.16 oz of product, so that of a traditional lipstick) This is probably my favorite thing I purchased out of the bunch! I've never purchased a lip scrub before, so I don't know how this compares to any others from different brands out there, but I like that it's not too abrasive, it definitely does a good job of exfoliating my lips, and the best part? It smells like brown sugar and vanilla! Seriously! Now I wish I would've bought two!
  • Studio Makeup Lock & Seal -- (comes with 0.53 fl oz of product)
  • Studio Makeup Mist & Set -- (comes with 2.02 fl oz of product)
  • Studio Baked Eyeshadows in 'Toasted,' 'Pixie,' 'Moonlight Serenade,' 'Passion Purple,' and another 'Enchanted' -- I became so 'enchanted' by my first Enchanted eyeshadow, that I had to buy another one, along with a few other colors. At $1.50 each? Yes, please! (swatches and closeups of these are further down)
  • Essential Glitter Primer -- bit the bullet with this one as well and bought two, since it was included in the sale.
  • Essential Smudge Pots in 'Brownie Points' and 'Back to Basics' -- (each pot comes with 0.19 oz of product) I can see these becoming a verrry popular product from e.l.f. These were also included in the sale, so I got them for a buck each. I was planning on getting more of the shades, but the other colors I had on my list were sold out by the time I placed my order. I'm looking forward to reviewing these very soon!
  • Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palettes in 'California' and 'Seattle' -- originally 10 bucks, got 'em for 5 bucks. Haven't had much time at all to play around with these palettes just yet. I'll let you know what I think of them!

The brushes.....
  • Studio Stipple Brush
  • Studio Small Stipple Brush (I believe this one was included in the sale)
  • Studio Angled Blush Brush
  • Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield
  • Studio Powder Brush (I know this one was included in the sale; this is my 3rd one)
Some Photos and Swatches!
Baked Eyeshadows L-R: Enchanted, Pixie, Passion Purple, Moonlight Serenade, Toasted
e.l.f. Glitter Primer
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
       I am so excited to review some of these products in the near future! I'm pleasantly surprised with most of the things I ordered, and while a couple products didn't quite meet my expectations, well, that's to be expected from any brand. E.L.F. really has come a long  way as a brand throughout the years, and it's exciting watching them evolve, from their packaging to their overall quality...it's mesmerizing, in a way.

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10