11.12.2017

Packing Makeup for Long-Term Traveling! Which Products Made the FINAL CUT?

     Salutations, and happy and beautiful Sunday to you all! I have finally gotten to the "settling down" stages of my Chicago move, I wanted to make a roundup post of all the pretties widdled out of my self-perpetuating sea of beauty products to fit into my carryon bag. These products were ultimately selected to come with me to my initial hurrah of my trip, before I could go back to my home city to get the rest of my stuff. I managed to get through two months using just these products! 😁😌 The only casualty of my trip was, indeed, the Sleek eye palette that I was raving about in the video. I hadn't even had it that long...ah well.
                                 
                         View from Merchant Mart! Chicago, IL

My Down-Sized Chicago Makeup Collection!


🔎Watch on YouTube!⇦ 🔍
Skincare Products: Maple Holistics Almond Oil, Lumene Time Freeze Instant Eye Lift Serum, TonyMoly Rich Avocado Cream Moisturizer in a small travel jar
Sephora Collection Eyeconic: Everyday Eye Brush Set


ColourPop Peachy Keen Supershock Shadow Collection
Lip Product Swatches (From the Top to Bottom):
Wet 'n' Wild Gel Lip Liner in 'Gone Burgundy'
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Mini in 'Rhubarb'
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in 'Fresh Cut'
 Revlon Ultra HD Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'HD Love'

That's all for now, peeps! Chicago is a beautiful city, and I'm having a blast! Plenty more to come about my city experiences! 


-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10