7.23.2017

Karrueche X Colourpop Fem Rosa 'SHE' Eyeshadow Palette (Teatime! + First Impressions Video)

Hello! Betcha didn't know I actually had a YouTube channel! Hey, I didn't either! Because yep, it still sucks. ðŸ˜ I don't put much time or effort into it, at the moment, to be honest - at least, not even a marginal amount, compared to the amount of time I put into my blog (and life has been a bit hectic, so video quality suffers as a result - I just wanted to get it posted quickly, so please forgive the choppiness and low-res. It was done on my Chromebook Screencastify app, so of course it's going to be muy mal. ðŸ˜‚ I'm still trying to decide whether I'll even have time to commit to even having a better quality YouTube channel, so bear with me in the meantime).

This Colourpop X Karrueche Fem Rosa "She" Eyeshadow Palette is something I've been wanting to talk about since I first received this gorgeous baby full of 12 metallic and matte warm shades in the post last week! Here I go more in depth on the formula, pigmentation, color selection, and my initial thoughts! I'm pretty much spilling the tea on this palette - the good, the not-so-good, and everything in between! Swatches of this palette will be uploaded soon!


-

💙xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10