9.04.2016

Quick Bits on the Big Too Faced Sale: Do I, or Do I Not, Participate in the Rush?

Hello loves! There are a few items left in the Too Faced sale (quick link there so you can check it out) that I've been waffling back and forth over. Before I join along in the rush, just wondering what your picks have been, if you've participated? Let me know in the comments. :)

Just to give a quick update on what is/isn't available: Most of their large sets and value kits are now gone, and what remains are some of their La Creme Lipsticks, Perfect Lips Liners, the Tinted Beauty Balm, the Selfie Face Palette, a couple of their 9-Pan eyeshadow palettes, and one that I've been really wanting to check out, which is their Love Eyeshadow Palette

Thoughts? I don't usually participate in these flash sales, for the most part, although I seem to have my eye fastened to it. 

Until next time, loves! 

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10