9.01.2014

FOTD: Everyday Glam - Easing Into Fall!

     Hello there!  Well, I keep meaning to make these FOTDs more like pictorials, and not....you know, FOTDs. But it never seems to hit me until after my face is finished, the plethora of pics are taken, and I am seconds away from uploading them. I just feel like pictorials are much easier to follow, since I see myself as a visual learner, and I know that myself and so many others just enjoy them more, rather than having no step-by-step visuals, and just an instructional product breakdown. Anyhoo, you will hopefully start seeing more pictorials, and less FOTDs, on this blog in the future. 😄
Dis my natural hair, yo. 😁

    Well darlings, the real  reason I'm coming at you all today is because I wanted to showcase a (new-ish?) eyeshadow palette from e.l.f. Cosmetics on my blog: the e.l.f. Essential 18-Piece Eyeshadow Palette (you can get it here). I got mine at Target, but the e.l.f. website is always having mega sales, so you may be able to snag these for half off of $8, which is the palette's original price. I wanted to possibly do a back-to-school series with it, but first I wanted to see the palette's full potential in its performance, so went a little smokier for this look. :) If my resources are correct, this palette is in fact limited edition, and I don't know how long it has been out, therefore I also don't know how much longer it will be available. Alright, now here is the palette in all its glory! 

e.l.f. Essential 18-Piece Eyeshadow Palette
(5 SHADES USED: 1st, 3rd and 4th shades on the top row, and 4th and 6th shades on the bottom row; a more in-depth breakdown of eyeshadow placement is further down in this post)


Eyes

1) Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2) Base: Jordana 12-Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 'Continuous Almond'
3) Eyeshadows: e.l.f. Essential 18-Piece Eyeshadow Palette (1st matte cream shade on top row as inner corner and browbone highlight, 3rd matte warm brown shade on top row buffed into crease as a transitional color, 4th matte deep brown blended into the outer 'v', 4th shimmery rosy copper shade on the bottom row mixed with 6th shimmery light gold shade on the bottom row as mobile lid shade)
4) Liner: Kat Von D Autograph Pencil Liner in 'Immortal Love' (any rich, matte brown liner will do)
5) L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in 'Blackest Black'

Base Skin Products

1) Primer: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
2) Base Skin Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 'Ivory'
3) Undereye Concealer: Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream in shade #01
4) Blush: MAC Powder Blush in 'Blushbaby'

Lips

NYX Butter Gloss in 'Devil's Food Cake'
This e.l.f. palette is as legit as it gets. A review on it will be posted very soon! Until next time, lovelies! 

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10