5.06.2014

Spotted! Wet 'n' Wild Summer 2014 Limited Edition All Access Beauty Color Icon Bronzer & Blush Collection

       Hello all!  I have some new...yes, brand spanking new... Wet 'n' Wild beauties to show you today! I, of course, just had  to peruse the makeup aisle during my grocery shopping rendezvous yesterday at Fred Meyer (Kroger). And I found these new summer tropics-inspired Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon blush/bronzer duos in a special display! There was also an All Access Beauty nail polish display on the same shelf, but I didn't pick any of those up, as I'm not really a nail polish or nail care fan at any rate.
This new Wet 'n' Wild 'All Access Beauty' collection has been particularly on the radar among Fred Meyer, Smith's, and Kroger stores (all the same company, just different branches, if I'm not mistaken). I have yet to see or hear of a sighting of this product in Walgreens or CVS at this particular moment, but that doesn't mean that they haven't landed in any of those places in this world yet.

     I only picked up two out of the three shades this collection has to offer: Hold Me Close and Dusk Till Dawn. I didn't pick up the darkest shade, which is called Everything Under the Sun, because, let's just be fair here: in MAC, my shade match is probably near NW-ghost.

Color Icon Bronzer & Blush Collection

 Dusk Till Dawn, Hold Me Close
     Oh, slay me. Isn't that palm tree and sun (or is it the moon? hmmm) detailing just super gorgeous? I do wish the top half-circle of blush covered a slightly larger surface area of the pan, but that's just me nit-picking. The only one of these powders that I've actually tried on my face thus far is Hold Me Close, and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I've only had it on for a few hours, so we'll just have to see how it holds up throughout the day!

     I paid $3.19 each for these products (I presume they'll have a more universal price of $3.99 once they are released in other places such as CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, etc.), and each compact has .46 oz. of product inside, which is the same as the Color Icon Bronzers in their permanent line. The limited edition ones, unlike the permanent ones, do not have an SPF.

💋 xoxo-Cailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I read, appreciate, and try to reply to each one!
In an effort to improve blog content for my readership, so that I can blog about things you actually want to see, I approve comments as long as they are genuine! Blog links are welcome, but no spam, please. Leave any feedback or questions you have about the content you're commenting on - and oh! You can also email me at barcelonista1221@gmail.com

01 09 10